Technical Project Manager
Our client is seeking a web-savvy Technical Project Manager to join its team and manage multiple projects across a robust consumer vertical. This is an excellent opportunity to use your skills in software project management and web technologies while working on high traffic, consumer-facing websites.
- General management of web projects.
- Work with product, business, and development to effectively drive projects from concept to launch.
- Work with internal development team to execute against requirements.
- Ensure projects are launched according to published schedules.
- Keep business owners up to date on project status and potential issues.
- Resolve project, design, or resource issues before they cause schedule delays.
- Enhance project management process to accommodate rapidly changing software needs.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in a web project coordinator or manager role, or equivalent experience leading development teams.
- Understanding of project processes (scheduling, documentation, risk analysis, and contingency planning).
- Strong understanding of development process, including development, testing, and deployment, as well as work breakdown, dependencies, responsibilities (full SDLC).
- Working experience with highly customizable/configurable CMS highly preferred (eg. Drupal).
- Proficiency in AGILE/SCRUM methodologies.
- Understanding and experience in UI/UX best practices.
- Strong understanding of Search Engine Optimization/Marketing principles and best practices.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong ability to use/manage project management tracking/reporting tools (eg. JIRA).
- Ability to wireframe/mockup solutions (eg. Axure, Balsamiq, invisionapp).
- Strong attention to detail, follow-through, and organizational skills.
- Highly analytical, logical, and good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels of staff.
- Consumer-facing web company experience is a plus.
- Consumer-facing windows desktop application experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS, Adobe creative suite a plus.
If you love writing software that runs on the Internet, we'd love to talk with you.
Contact Info :
• Phone Number: +1 781.974.0366
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Office Address:
85 Overlook Road
Dallas Plantation, Maine 04970