Full-Stack Developer (PHP)
This role is on a team that maintains and enhances heavily-trafficked legal help web sites for consumers and businesses in the USA. It is a interesting and demanding role for developers who “get it done”, and the role includes lots of room for technical and professional growth.
You will be joining a team committed to working on high-quality code, and you will work closely with the product team to develop new features for our platform.
- Design, estimate, and code new features. This is primarily a coding position.
- Architect new applications, and expand existing ones.
- Collaborate on enterprise architecture with other teams at Internet Brands.
- Investigate and fix production issues.
- Participate in software design discussions.
- Participate in sprint planning and other project management meetings.
- Ensure all code that goes to production is of top quality.
- Ensure existing applications are scaled to meet expected demand.
- Identify and fix gaps in system reliability, such as production monitoring.
- Continuously improve the software infrastructure, such as the deployment process.
- 3+ years with object-oriented programming in PHP.
- Complex SQL queries and database schema design.
- MVC frameworks (Laravel, Yii).
- Experience with modern server components (Memcache, Redis, ActiveMQ, Solr).
- Working in a collaborative team environment using tools like JIRA and Git.
- Consuming and creating web services.
- Stable work history and an ability to collaborate effectively.
Nice to have:
- Scrum, Kanban, or other agile methodologies.
- Collaborating with engineering teams in multiple locations.
- Systems integration.
- Distributed systems.
- Service-oriented architecture.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Unit testing.
- Load testing.
- Page load optimization.
- Responsive design.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
If you love writing software that runs on the Internet, we'd love to talk with you.
Contact Info :
• Phone Number: +1 781.974.0366
• Email: email@example.com
• Office Address:
85 Overlook Road
Dallas Plantation, Maine 04970