Rapid River manages a mission-critical web analytics data warehouse for one of our clients. This data warehouse has been in production for a year but still receives regular updates in the form of new data sources, reports, and bug fixes. In addition, this team responds to requests for ad-hoc reports, data sanity checking, and system debugging as needed.
- Managing a small team of 2-3 Rapid River developers.
- Liaising with client’s business stakeholders, analysts, developers, and sysadmins.
- Collecting requirements for new reports or modifications to existing reports.
- Evaluating proposed solutions for correctness, feasibility, and fit.
- Formulating detailed technical project road-maps and ensuring they get delivered.
- Triaging system problems and client feedback.
Skills and Requirements:
- Proven technical project management experience.
- Excellent English language written and verbal communication skills.
- Good temperament and a genuine enjoyment of helping other people grow.
- Relevant technical experience with some or all of the following: SQL, data warehouses, REST web services, git, and Ruby/Rails.
If you think you have what it takes, get in touch with us by sending an email to email@example.com.