Rapid River provides ongoing development of a web application written in Ruby on Rails and React. The application is in the Education space, and provides a product to students of institutions in North America and Asia Pacific.
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience with Rails: the more, the better. Ideally your GitHub profile will be littered with Rails apps and gems to which you’ve contributed substantially.
- Strong front-end web development skills, in particular with React and related tools like Redux.
- Testing frameworks like Cypress, Jest and RSpec.
- Relational database analysis and design, in particular with MySQL.
- Hosted Kubernetes solutions, e.g. Google Cloud Platform.
- Excellent communication skills. (Seriously! We’re not just saying that. We work with a lot of remote clients and developers, so being able to speak and write clearly is absolutely critical.)
If you think you have what it takes, get in touch with us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.