Rapid River contributes to a large application built on a microservices architecture. The majority of the services in the stack are written in Ruby or Elixir. We’re looking for developers to join the Rapid River team which contributes to this application.
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience with Rails: the more, the better.
- Experience with, or a keen interest in, Elixir.
- Working knowledge of microservices architectures.
- Relational database analysis and design, in particular with PostgreSQL.
- Excellent communication skills. (Seriously! We’re not just saying that. We work with a lot of remote clients and developers, so being able to speak and write clearly is absolutely critical.)
- Unix, esp. Linux variants.
- Experience in other (non-Ruby) back-end programming languages. Rust, Python, Scala (to name a few) appear in the stacks we contribute to, so experience in these would allow you to be more effective in your role.
If you think you have what it takes, get in touch with us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.